25.6.16

Printable Exams for Kinder

     School days has already started. My daughter Alynna has been going to school for 2 weeks already! Good job Alynna! I am a working mom, and if you are a working mom like me, you know the struggle. You have to wake up early to prepare her snacks for school, prepare her things, prepare her clothes (they are not yet wearing school uniform), then prepare yourself for work,and in the evening, when you arrive from work, you need to check all her notebooks and review them to your child. Whew! Sounds complicated, right? Well, as a first time mom, it may be hard. I know I'll get used to this as time goes by! Hats off to working moms like us!

     On a weekend like this, I prepared an exam based on what they have studied the previous days. OK, do not judge me. I just want to prepare her because I know there will be exams even if she is in Kinder only. And hey, the questions are simple, see below image.
Exam in Language


And since this is my first blog post, I  will be giving the pdf copy of the exam I made for Math and Language. Just comment your email ad so that I can send them to you. And if you have any advise for me regarding this matter, please inform me so that I can jot it down on my notebook. Thank you!

Good luck Mommies!

Love,
Mommy Auj

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com