8.8.18

auggie experience: AliExpress Online Shopping and Ship to PH

Sharing my experience with AliExpress...

Ordered 4 Xperia XZ cases to a store named Shenzhen Electric Technology Trade Co. Ltd. last July 25,2018 and received August 7,2018.
Shipping chosen was free shipping thru China Post Registered Air Mail.



Total cost was $ 6.08 but they have a promo for first time buyers, a voucher worth $4. So my total cost is only $2.08.



The package was delivered to our house and I have to pay Php 120.00, it is for the customs I think?


I thought the package will arrive next month because on AliExpress it says it will arrive maybe 54 days. The items were same as in the picture. I was surprised a stylus for every case was included.



Imagine 4 Xperia XZ Cases for only Php 236.00!! Xperia XZ cases are hard to find here in PH. Maybe you will find in high end malls but with high cost as well.
I will try again if the experience is still the same. Also, I have read in other blogs that if you purchase from different seller, they will come in different packages as well. That means you have to pay the customs for each package. They don't consolidate the packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com