20.3.19

auggie reviews: Loosing Weight with Lean N' Green Slimming Coffee


When I graduated from college, my weight was just 54kg and I was chubby at that time. Well that was 10 years ago! Adulting, stress and motherhood hit me and I am now 72kg. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute, every second of the 10 years. I enjoyed every lomi, bulalo, crispy pata and the unli rice of Mang Inasal! Hah!

It's difficult to fit in to jeans and my clothes does not look good to me anymore. I want to lose weight and start working out but I am just a lazy bum. Raise your hand if you can relate somehow.. or maybe not?

One day, a friend of mine told me about Lean N' Green Slimming Coffee, let's call her J. J told me that she did not experience loose bowel movement and palpitations while drinking this product. One box is Php 270.00 and each box contains 7 sachets. I bought 2 boxes because I want to try it for two weeks to see if it has an effect on me. Considering the price, I am thinking that it is effective. 7 sachets for 270.00?? That is like almost 40.00 each sachet! J told me that it is effective if you drink 2 times a day, one in the morning and one at night. Her instructions were before breakfast, drink 2 glasses of water then drink a cup of this coffee before eating breakfast. So, if I will drink this 2 times a day, the box will last for only 1 week.



Photo from https://leanngreen.net

Let's study first the ingredients of this coffee:

* Green coffee bean - antioxidant
* Garcinia cambogia - good for weight loss
* L-Carnitine - good for burning fat
* Green Tea - good for digestion/weight loss
* Collagen - a plus point!! They say that collagen is good for the skins elasticity
* Psylium Fiber Husk - good for digestion
* Stevia - I know that this is an alternative for sugar
* Coffee - yay for coffee!
* Non-fat cream

Now for the appearance:

When I opened the sachet, it's like smoke came out of it. Super fine particles. I immediately poured the contents to my cup. I poured hot water, half mug of water. I observed that it is hard to dissolve and you need to mix it a bit longer than your usual instant coffee. The color is brown, just like instant coffee with cream.

Taste:

It tastes like mild coffee. I did not taste collagen, as some say collagen tastes something like fishy? I don't know, I have not tried. But for this coffee, it tastes like mild instant coffee. So no problem for the taste.

Effect:

After drinking, I ate my breakfast. I felt fuller during the day. I ate lunch and come afternoon, around 5pm I drink another sachet of this coffee. I did not eat dinner while taking this coffee. One thing that I have noticed is I experienced less cravings for sweets. There are times I don't want to eat. I don't know if it is the same for others who drank this coffee. As for the caffeine, I think it has less caffeine than your usual instant coffee.


Overall:

After 1 week ( 7 days ) of drinking Lean N' Green Slimming Coffee 2 times a day, I did not lose weight, not even a kilo. Maybe I should drink it for 1 month or more? Some of the testimonials in their facebook page sayas that after 5 months of drinking this coffee, she became slim and sexy with no exercise ha! As for me, I will stop drinking this coffee because Php 540.00 per week is too much for me (insert sad and crying emoji here!). That is Php 2,000.00++ per month! Hay! But given the chance, and the budget, I will still drink this coffee because it's just like your usual coffee with added benefits! Have you tried drinking Lean N' Green Slimming Coffee for months and have seen and felt its effect? Please share your stories below on the comments section.

=)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you for giving link to discounted slimming coffee

      Delete
  2. It is a perfect solution to weight loss,
    Vitawin Green Coffee for Weight Loss are enriched with natural antioxidants, which fight against free radicals in the body and protects the body from oxidative damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many people who are confused or searching about the effects of Green Coffee for weight Loss. Losing weight can be incredibly difficult. For this reason, people have turned to all sorts of supplements in order to make things easier.
    Does green coffee really help in great weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try again another product for weight loss

      Delete

klook

Klook.com