31.5.19

auggie eats: Spicy Korean Noodle Mala HOT Chicken Flavor Ramen

     Have you ever watched a Koreanovela and felt hungry while seeing them eating Korean foods such as gimbap, samgyupsal, fried chicken and beer? Yup, I feel you guys! Seeing them eating with much gusto makes you drool and hungry at the same time. We Filipinos love Korean food, one of the evidence are the many restaurants that features Korean food such as samgyupsal. But in this blog post, I will not be featuring samgyupsal but the cheapest Korean food that I can find in the grocery
...

     Featuring....the Mala HOT Chicken Flavor Ramen. Now this brand I think is different from the more popular Samyang that became popular because of the "Spicy Noodle Challenge" but they look the same.





     When you open the package, here is what you will find.

     The white and pink packet contains dehydrated vegetables, majority of which are mushroom. You should include this when boiling the noodles.
     Instructions for cooking: put the noodles together with the pink packet in 600ml boiling water, when the noodles are cooked, drain the water but leave 8 teaspoons of the water. Add the red packet, which I think is the sauce, then mix. I also added egg, personal preference~
   
     Epic fail, the egg took long enough to cook and my sauce is already sticking to the pan so I just mixed it.. and ta-dah!!

         It looks like spaghetti and I love that the egg made it look saucy. I immediately taste it, I love spicy food and this one for me is manageable. Hmm.. what better ways to pair this than with rice!! Cheers to all rice lovers!
    The spiciness intensifies after few bites. Like Korean spicy paste. It made my stomach hot. Huhuhu. But I will be trying this again.

    Did you try this before? How was the experience?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com