5.6.19

auggie eats: Chilling and Dining at Neighbourhood Bar and Resto in Sto. Tomas, Batangas

     My employer is looking for a place where we can dine, relax and chill while drinking alcoholic beverages to promote camaraderie in the office. I immediately thought of Neighbourhood Bar and Resto that is located in Sto. Tomas Batangas, which is a few minutes away from the place where we work, in FPIP, Sto. Tomas, Batangas.



     I came to know this bar because the owners are my former colleagues when I was working in Samsung way back 20forgotten...ha~! We are a group of  30 persons and I made a reservation thru FB messenger of my colleague and he immediately gave me the contact number of their supervisor. I was happy to know that the supervisor is one of our inspectors before.

     I asked for the picture of the menu because I will be giving advanced order. Here is the menu:



     I ordered buffalo chicken, tokwa't baboy, sisig, and kare kare. The kare kare was supposed to be bulalo but that time it was not available.






    Photos are grabbed from the FB account of one of our inspectors. Hi Davey!

     The serving size is good for 2-3 person but I think it can serve 4-5. I'm very happy with my orders. My co-workers enjoyed the food as well. I specifically like the buffalo wings. It tastes like they also mixed in cheese on the sauce. Hayy...just thinking of it is making me drool.

     But wait a minute, this is a bar too right? (hahaha) There are a lot of cocktail mix but we ordered "The Petix" which is a tower of cocktails that gets stronger as you finish the tower. Warning! Very strong alcoholic content on the top!


     They also have beer pong just in case you want to try.


    What I like about Neighbourhood is the ambiance. It was a Saturday and there was a live band that performed come 8:30 PM.

So, here is my verdict:

Food. Considering that it is a bar, I'm glad to know that there are a lot of food choices, not only your usual pulutan. The taste is good and nice to munch on while drinking or just chillin'.

Ambiance. It gives you that laid back feeling. Just like your own neighbourhood where you and your friends gather, have a drink, and enjoy sharing stories. The space is wide and even though there are many customers that night, we did not feel that it is crowded.

Service.  Waiters are very attentive. They address your concern immediately. Your orders are easily prepared and served. Good job there!

Price. Affordable! Food and drinks range from Php 100-500.

     I surely will be coming back here! Have you been here before? How was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com