14.8.19

auggie eats: Payday Merienda Treat at Anchor Point Diner Tanauan, Batangas

It was my payday (hurray!) and after days of raining hard, I've decided to bring Alden, our car, to a car wash. The car wash is near the public market, and across the public market is Mcdonalds and Anchor Point. We decided to eat while waiting for the car wash. If you are wondering why my daughter is with me, it's because I picked her up from school. She initially decided to eat at Mcdo because we really liked their Okinawa milk tea, but when she saw Anchor Point she, like me, want try their food.

Here is the menu:












Here is what we ordered:

Porkchop with mushroom gravy (Php125.00). Super sulit because it consists of two porlchops! The gravy was also delicious, kebs na sa corn sprinkles (haha!). This is for my daughter.

Look who's happy with her choice!

This is what I ordered. The Wild Wings (Php 99.00) They have other flavors such as Garlic Parmesan, Pepper Wings, and Sot Garlic. If you notice the extra fried rice on the side, it's because I availed of their unli rice (YUP! Unli rice is life!) which costs only Php5.00. Rice overload!
We also ordered their Okinawa milk tea (Php 65.00) that is on buy 1 take 1 promo. It's very sweet and I cannot taste the tea anymore, only the caramel? I think.

Here is our bill:
So cheap diba?? I know right. And I also know that this should be merienda but dinner levelz na the food that we ordered.


So, here is my verdict:

Food. The serving size is big. Very filling. The taste is the usual. Common. 

Ambiance. Relaxing ambiance that makes you feel at home.

Service.  The cashier was kinda slow that time. They have manual writing of orders that they will give to the kitchen staff and they also have print out of the orders for receipt.

Price. For me it's sulit for the price. Common, unli rice for Php5.00??

Overall, we were very full after dining at Anchor's Point. We enjoyed our merienda/dinner. Surely we will be coming back to try other menu items such as the burger and pizza.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com