3.12.19

auggie reviews: Frozen Collagen from Lazada

Self-care was something that I have neglected to focus on after having two kids. I took it for granted. (boom) And then one day, I looked in the mirror and saw the harsh truth. Uneven skin tone, blackheads, whiteheads, eye bags, and WRINKLES!! were there. Hayy. if only I can turn back time (like the song of AQUA, if you happen to know it). I realized that I am looking older than my age. I searched for the fountain of youth (hah!) just kidding! I searched for a supplement that can maybe slow down aging and bring back that glow. I came upon Frozen Collagen that is made in Thailand. The bonus is, it has whitening effect, and it is x10!!!

The ingredients are below:


You can see that a large portion of it is collagen and then there's glutathione. Expiration is  08 10 21. Instruction is to take 2 capsules a day. I know there are a lot of fake products and what I bought is...I am not sure of its authenticity. I bought it in Lazada and I have read the reviews. Reviews were good so I decided to try it.




The name of the seller is Thailand Beauty. This pack costs Php 259.00 plus Php 50.00 shipping fee. It contains 60 pcs capsule which will last for 30 days since 2 capsules a day is the recommended dosage.

I will be updating this post since today is my day 1 : December 4,2019.
After 1 week I will update this post

***UPDATE***
Week 1: I'm one shade lighter!! I can't believe it. My face is less oily and it makes me sleep well at night. Like deep sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com