22.7.20

auggie reviews: BURN Mate Iced Tea by Alliance Global

    I was looking for GlutaLipo after watching a famous vlogger loose weight after drinking this. Unfortunately, it was out of stock so I asked my seller friend what other options do I have. She introduced me to the Burn Mate Iced Tea which is also an iced tea. So I thought since GlutaLipo is also an iced tea, maybe I can try it.

    One pack comes with 5 packs of ready to mix sachets. I bought 2 packs at Php 320.00 each because I want to try it for two weeks, once a day.



`

    So, one afternoon after I had my snack at around 4PM, I drank BURN Mate Iced Tea. As per instruction, I just need to mix it with 500ml of water and "feel the burn". For the taste, it does not taste like your normal iced tea but more of like lime juice. It's like your normal juice.
    After drinking, I felt full and I did not ate dinner. One thing I noticed, after drinking this after maybe an hour, my mouth tastes sweet. It's like I'm salivating something sweet. I thought maybe because I did not drink water after drinking this, but after drinking water, the sweet taste is still there. There are no loose bowel movements after drinking this.
    2 weeks of drinking this did not have an effect on my weight. My friend suggested that while drinking this, I should also drink the other drinks from Alliance Global's BURN series. They have shakes and coffee as well. I did not try them. I'm thinking maybe I should drink this for a month or more to see the effects. Have you tried this? Can you share me your results or what did you do to achieve  loosing weight using these?


No comments:

Post a Comment

klook

Klook.com